Financial Services Solution
BANKING AS A SERVICE
What is BaaS?
Banking as a service(BaaS) is an end-to-end process ensuring the overall execution of a financial service provided over the web. Such a digital banking service is available on-demand and operates within a set time-frame.
Advantages Of BaaS
- BaaS platform built for digital banking and lending, it depicts the future of Banking.
- BaaS platforms provide more financial transparency options by letting banks open up their APIs for third parties to develop new services.
- Techy-savvy legacy banks can fend off the encroaching threat of Fintech by moving into the BaaS space to share their data and infrastructure.
- Companies that integrate banking and payments services into their platforms benefit from streamlining their own operations (increasing speed and reducing cost).
- Increased customer acquisition and retention due to better customer experience and access to a new revenue stream through deposit incentives.
- CLIENT Robix Inc.
- YEAR 2015
- WE DID Design mockups, SEO, Swift App
- PARTNERS James D. Flows
- CATEGORY SERVICES